We have a exciting opportunity within our Creative Content team. This is a hands-on role, creating, leading, and delivering multiple projects from ideation through to final delivery across multiple channels including TV, Outdoor, Social media, Brand Experience, Digital, and Retail.
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for creating powerful ideas and campaigns for national and international clients.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs, social media platforms, and campaign ads
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Informing: Sharing information and keeping people informed about what is happening.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be above average.
- Proven record of excellent editorial writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and service.
If you have what it takes, send your CV to
No recruitment Agency!