This role is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing. database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Research keywords to aid creative writers and improve our clients’ businesses digital footprint.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence for clients’ businesses.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
Requirements & Competencies
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you have what it takes, send your CV to