The role requires developing responsive IOS mobile applications. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to deliver functional & user-friendly mobile applications within established timelines. Ideal candidates should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications.
- Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure.
- Recommending changes and enhancements.
- Staying abreast with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
Requirements & Competencies
- Proven experience in the same or similar role.
- You are familiar with mobile product and design life cycles.
- You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications.
- Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g Git).
- Familiarity with various testing tools.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
If you have what it takes, send your CV to