The role requires highly skilled programmers who are comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website using frameworks and Platforms like WordPress, ReactJS | VueJS.
- Developing back-end enabled website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Requirements & Competencies
- Proven experience in the same or similar role.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Nodejs, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Proficiency with CMS platforms such as WordPress or Laravel.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDBA passion for, and experiencing influencing, visually led, business-driving creative work.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
If you have what it takes, send your CV to